60% of people when asked if they have bad breath will answer yes
or they don’t know.
30 to 40% of people scrub their teeth to hard because they want
to have fresh breath.
Get the facts about bad breath and get ready to take actionable
steps to feel confident about your mouth odor.
Primary causes of Halitosis
- Health of gums and bone supporting your teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Bacteria on tongue and inside your mouth
- Dry Mouth
- Digestive disorder or other diseases
- Poor home care habits
This is not just another way to mask bad breath. As your dental hygienist I can help you move toward being confident in your communications with others…no matter how close they are.
Here’s how it works!
- A 60 minute assessment- you will gain a greater understanding of the cause of your mouth odor and you will leave with a complimentary bag of tools to assist in the transformation process.
- Full mouth disinfection with your hygienist Kim. This includes tongue disinfection that will help eliminate the VOLATILE SULFUR COMPOUNDS that cause bad odors similar to rotten eggs.
- Selection of individualized home products to enhance your home care program for optimal results.
- Individualized maintenance disinfection to combat re-occurrence.
Get more out of your oral health efforts call 519 506 8586 or book your appointment online.